Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Apology effect

  This is the spell revised with the idea of what you think, now to quit all harassing as you do things to harness them you get them to be with their will of use. The idea of making thing things are use of the summoning of energy, to use things in thought and then use is the thing that is energized with thought at the item. This creates a soothing effect, that if thought is there, there is a moment with the concept that is to make things better or think and you get. The apology is the use of an idea, that they make in mind in matter as they are what you think to create. Create the apology effect from the way you act what you think and as you see them, you think a moment in and out they see the thought in their mind as they see the mirror reality in the idea.

  Not out there and inner you do they see as they accept the thought that they recieve, as a point to accede as you do concession to their will as this acts as an apologization they are where they need to see things. Mention or not as they realize what they did, and react right of accord in of thought to make a concept seem right on to act as though accepted in thought. However, if you don't want to appear toward people as a weak position in thought, as some might see it as weakness in point of view don't reason with the confliction as don't speak the apologize point in view of what you did and in response you do as you wait after to speak it to resolve issues if they come up.

  Hit a wall or object to disrupt the energy flow in the area, as harmonic energy is restored by the balance of the area and body in use. This is to rid the area of object energy in thought to cleanse it, don't bang belligerantly as the area is cleansed by the object energy that is not in view. There is a thought that any mention with this is in sync with the area, and person in an as you thought and you can use this mention timewise to influence better idea into. This is by what you think, as a projected energy to a area to create by what you think as if a point of creation by Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *