Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mind dropping

  The mind shield is cast by thought 'deflect by creator shield not' to use or seem as you somewhere else in an illusion that can seem real or not as to use the shield is to 'deflect nothing' and what is sapping strength but in the idea energy can be upkept as interrment you touch object to get strength. The more strength, the more advanced you can get in your mind as you can get more ability to do more things, and these in activity are what generate the energy from what you can do. The thought is a thought then adjusted as then you do things and you get a favor by asking, as you are moment in a act as you want to do things, you are capable in an aftereffect. How you act is how you are, as you are some idea to this is to act good for good results as you are able to think better results. Don't be inlivid or insane as you are as you are war in a moment you lie unless you dismiss the thought. Think 'enunciate' and you cure the psycho result as you cured by effect the one idea that you have of sick things.

  The word is what allows you to distract and keep your mind as you are minded for your business to evade and to speak perfectly what you want as this is in use. This is where you are dropping your mind and not your brain to do things, and not minding things then picking it up by reaching out and thinking your getting it back, and only if you want to so if you remember that you dropped your brain you didn't, as you are literally almost shocked to normal as though 'intio' becoming as you should be as you are thinking about nothing in results and you are normal to all acts and becoming yourself and going bonkers everythime you are with energy so don't do it and you will not go bonkers. Get back your mind by self-thought practice that works to trigger a remembering effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *