Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

The element

   The thought is what you consider of the element that is formed by thought and manifest and made by what you will as to think and form with thought. The concept is in the idea that is what you possibly need, the element of change as you are careful makes thought in motion as this cause in form is a element considered a 5th element, or inexpression of iron essence as the effort is there to create better, in an idea that is sound yet not sound as you are thought and action in by your own mind. What is mention, is thought that is only sometime reacted not by thought except by what is different. If recognized, you can know what property the element is capable to emulate the element you thought up and is what can become different as you need something different.

  Stop a violent mood formed from black energy that is formed by death and no violence done, by discharge into an area by what you can seem as thinking clear and what you need is there as your thought becomes an object and not gift as you are acting good for the purpose and this is as you are easily worked with. Thus, you are acceptable by what you are willing to do. Thus, in a moment disharmonious things are not ever done. This allows what you create to not begin to come into perception unless you need to make this in reality seem real as this an what you want is the cause of what can make you do as if thinking. The element is actually time by temperment but you don't see it as you are not observing and thus, this isn't distractive as this is the element of true love seeming by thought in handling as if you are able to enable ability with clear thought, in mind by clearing your mind as you are thinking of dismissing thought as you do things and guided by your spirit guide.

  Until you think as you need to and get better results. The results are felt, this is what is thought and mention and then if you need it then it is. The element is weight consistent of what you want can shapeshift you in an effect, as you think it this happens what you want and need as intent is created the end result becomes of the element of what you think of whats at the end as of en. The element is not real unless you believe in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *