Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Chi movement

   There is two or more applications to chi movement. The chi walk, the chi run, and the chi jump. These are chi amplified movements. The chi walk is intended for use with the need and intention of getting somewhere quicker. This is by walking faster with chi energy. The chi walk is done with gathering chi life force at your feet. Then, walking and you move more quickly than you actually notice. The chi run is gathering chi under your feet and starting to walk and then run. This induces more speed in movement than you might expect. The chi walk run can last until you release the chi life force. The gathering of chi is done with thinking that chi is gathered where you want it to be. This case its intended at your feet. To enduce effective speed, think the chi pushes the body forward at a faster rate.

   The chi jump then is the next possible stage of chi movement. There is two versions of chi jumping. To use activity and raise your chi energy and to use chi to be bunched under your feet and jump to jump higher. These two can be combined by doing things and raising your chi energy and then trying to jump with bunched chi under your feet. The things you can do to raise your chi is doing physical activity. Try exercising or doing other things like lifting things. Then, you can get any result more easily as chi energy raises up. This uses combined ki energy which is contained chi energy in the body. It collects in the body and makes it stronger as you do any activity. Chi jumping can jump you to another place or dimension. Just feel the place and then think of it and chi jump.

   Chi energy used to make you jump higher is done by focusing and harnessing your chi energy at your feet and when you jump, you release it downward and backward from you. This is more easily done by thinking chi energy goes where you want it to go. One thing of note, the more chi you collect, the more you get intuition and knowing. The chi bind can be used to block chi energy and keep you from use of chi to attempt activity that uses chi. You could block anyone by thought and when unblocked by thought the target gets allot stronger in chi as its released. Chi blocking isn't nice to do to those who don't deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *