Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Magna Force

  This is the force of unified life and unified existence energy with lava energy. This unified force builds up positive energy till its 4 times the strength of mankind. This is using molecular energy till its added enough to a person. Then the force is experienced and made into a living energy and its only cancellable by energy pushed at it with a unified mind attempt. Ki energy adds to it and makes it 1000 % more potent. Thus it turns into magna x. Lava turned into life energy, from usage of lava as you experience the activity. This force can share itself infinitely. When infinity energy is introduced to magna force, you can get very immense power effects. The time can literally stop, except for what you pretend to act out. The magna force can make or break a person. Its magnification of a thousand stars. When you pretend, the magna force can recreate in an unlimited way. This is an actors energy that can be mixed with magic and create itself as you wish. The place you create can change by revision. The revision happens when you think of the place and state what you want or think of what you want.

  This force can create anything and symbols strengthen it. The effect could appear weak at first, but it builds in intensity. The unified magna force can make you aware of whatever you intend to use or know. Once its stopped being used, by a decision to not use it, it disappears from the mind. What conditions you set are what you speak. Any distrust and keeping of it hidden, causes it to seem not to be there. Some things to suggest to set.. stated or thought as 'to not ever overuse it'. It could strain your heart.

  There's a dark magna force, this is amplied magna energy over 1000 %. Using darkmatter energy to be used and added to the magna force. Adding darkmatter, is only necessary when you need a force to create with. The darkmatter forms the reality to be what you want. It can match a picture or animation perfectly. When using life energy, be careful of what you intend it to be. That could bite you in the end. Magna and Dark magna energy only shares itself with those with likes, not dislikes. Too many dark magna uses can bring distance between people. It can be overused to become dark enough to drive apart people. When you build up things positively, you get the result of a built up effect. When you build up negatively you reduce the effect you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *