Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

The key of magic

   The key to magic is practicing. Practicing magick is when your finding every opportunity you can to practice. You should try to find a way to integrate it into your everyday life. Walk into a store to buy something, see if you can cast a spell of luck or getting magical goods. You might find it in the form of a discount, or cash on the floor...

   Even meeting an old friend who asks to buy you dinner. Or just imagine
the feeling of being lucky. You would feel it as a sort of fluttery happy feeling. To the point where you feel like good things are going to happen. Feeling it is by far the most effective method. Because if you can literally feel the magick, you know you're doing it right. As opposed to saying "today i'm gonna have good things happen" and then not understanding why you still feel depressed. Makes it good for emotional control as well.

   A few other things that are possible, is make things better. Stating or thinking 'make things better' when problems happen, will make them be better. Other things, are causing good memory by willing or thinking energy to the brain. Causing better movement, by putting energy to the body part or muscles and tissue. Also, the making of a shield. However you do it, try to feel and think of energy swirling down around you and forming as you want. This can be a hard shell or loose energy.

   The shield energy can be an element. Fire is best for some demon defense, holy fire is good for tough hard to get rid of demons. Water is good for energy flow and allowing events to manifest. Air is good for psychic nature, and psychic protection. Earth is good for defense and absorbing energy, sometimes into you. Lava is good for raising energy, working with it and breaking down barriers. Ice is good for freezing things and stopping actions. A combo of those can be used to form new elements. The combined element can be their separate parts but are with those combined effects, the property being formed from the elements you use.

   When you finish up doing things, even making a shield, see if you can leave it alone. And when you wake up tomorrow, see if it's still there. It's kinda a practice with seeing how effective your magick is. The better you can do it, the longer the effect will linger before it disperses or fades.

   If you can learn to wait for things, unless unnecesary, you anticipate without knowing when it's gonna happen or how close to it you are, you'll essentially gain the power to change anything you want at any time without any kind of negative backlash. Most of your power is there when you accept what you are. Break your fears by facing them and proving your point. Choose your moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *