Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Knowing yourself

  This technique helps you know yourself in stress and make yourself reformed better. To clear your mind, focus on a black void for a few minutes, and come back for the next step when your mind is clear. Focus in on focusing in the void, void thinking void. You might find someone is talking in your head. Its exactly that, in your head, it is yours to control. So ignore everything but the void for a few min, including the distractions. Just go elsewhere, stop doing things and just be in your mind alone. Do this till your mind is quiet.

  Imagine your brain, see the activity as little flashes. Now find a pattern in the chaos of your mind. Do this until you know exactly who you are and sense wheat you need to do. You need to know who you are. You aren't in control of the voices. Your in control of your perception at best.

  Now meditate on yourself, get into gamma. Ask yourself, do you feel every fiber of your being? Do you know yourself? Know your emotions and thoughts, but do not get trapped in it. You are an observer in your own mind, keep the role of the observer. Simply observe your thoughts and do not become involved. This place that you are in, is the place from where you can change anything about yourself you wish. It is your greatest tool. Observe yours thoughts and try to understand them.

   You are an existence, you know no emotion or thought, you simply observe them. And no, they can not control you, nothing but yourself can. Remember, you are not free from emotions, you are simply observing them. For others to interfere with this, is wrong. Understand the situation and reform yourself. Make things better. Rewrite the parts of yourself that aren't true for their purpose. Then decide to stick with the changes, till they don't serve your purpose anymore. You need to figure out who you are in the sense, of understanding your personality, not where you come from. Ultimately you come from the creator, and that is all you really need to know. Knowing yourself, you know others.

Written by Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *