Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Ascension

  Get this there is with feel no ascension in drug use, so there is no ascension except to rise above the clouds to escape earth or gravity in the area unless you think there is then the subconscious creates it. Ascension means to rise above. In essence by feel, here or there is no space to rise above or descend to view as though flying above the clouds. If you think no longer to be the emotion your not going to act insane. This psychologically is sane, that most can get bored with so they allow nearly anything.

  So the Realm that you physically reside in is in essence an illusion by feel. Therefore as you see, no one truly ascends or rises above the illusion. So if overemotional focus to not be the emotion as the emotion can overcome you. If you think to be emotional think not to be emotional then your calm. So thats about it by now.

  Your Realm is used similar as use is thinking or this is what its like with ideal to watching a movie. When the movie is completed, you leave the theatre and continue with your life. There is no ascension process; you simply progress onward. In the same manner, the ascension that many of you aspire to is simply another step in your daily routine. If you think then you are ready to do things.

  Granted for some, the next step will be out of your body. Yet there is no rising above or going to a higher place as you can see or as you feel you can go to somewhere else. You can always escape the gravity to go above the clouds or avoid the area. This is moving soul wise by use with your body as essence or what you eat or drink thats essence. If there is a way then you can have things to go to the point.

  Your Higher Self is in charge of where you go when you leave this plane. Once you have re-merged with your Self, the "you" that is now in physical embodiment no longer exists, although there are Essences of you that remain. These are your memories and experiences. The emotions and thoughtforms are left behind, but the data of the memories are recorded in the Akashic Records or other records here where the Higher Self can revisit them at anytime. It is what the Higher Self wants to experience that decides where your Essence will go next.

  The common use of the word ascension implies that you will be rising to a higher level. In one sense, this is true because as you re-merge with your Higher Self, you regain your expanded consciousness. Yet nothing has happened to the Higher Self that has made it rise above or be closer to God. So maybe you think to use a candle or think as you are near a lit candle, thinking to rise above the clouds as a use to escape gravity then you expand your consciousness so with spiritual experiences you moved yourself. This doesn't mean you moved to another plane, this does mean I think you are where you think you are till you move or find a way.

  But why find a way, if this is illusion enjoy what you can. As you think you could project the ideal so I think this instead, this is usually by feel like a bakery or some place I think you realize this is illusion. So you realized you can't rise above an illusion yet? I did then I realized this really was awareness, that struck me as I focus in some with awareness. Then I think what I see or feel is where I see a point as one this is a point. I think then that I know what this is by feel, a way to cope with reality. One so you are aware what exists. Two is so you can feel better thinking you are going places. This does not assume or stand out, so true if this is illusion by now.

  We hope this has given you some clarity. These concepts are difficult to describe using human language. Know that you are perfect, you always were and you always will be. You do not need to do deeds to earn your way to heaven. You do not have to perform specific tasks or do anything in order to ascend. There is no place you are rising to. Go forth this day and relax, knowing there is no place you need to go, nothing you need to do and no one you need to save. Allow yourself the freedom to simply be and to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

  Yet if there was, seen in three easy steps you can rise above the clouds. As you can ascend to above, so think you ascend above the atmosphere. When you ascend, you go up in the spirit by use with the world energy and become one with your god. This allows you to work with higher energies and live a dream life.

  This is basically going to a higher dimension of your choice to live in and you become able to do anything. As if "What you want so if you don't bother me I won't bother you. Until you can feel the purpose out or wherever as you want there is no real reasoning, till you think to not concern as care if you can feel you can still not be a monster."

Step 1. Live an learn with life.
Step 2. Learn of things.
Step 3. Love what you do and what others do for whom they are or may become.

  Here are 5 steps of enlightenment that govern the Ascension.

  Enlightenment rules:
 Number 1: Learn the importance of life. This is until you can break rule number 3. Also, until rule number 2 does not matter. This is because of what you realize from rule 1.
 Number 2: Stop learning.
 Number 3: Know when to break rules. Because sometimes you have to, to get through life as rule number 2 applies.
 Number 4: Know yourself. Know what you do and how you do it.
 Number 5: Know others. Know what others do and how and what they achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *