Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Negative Enhancement

  Just an idea. The idea of negative enhancement may seem like something you cast on your enemies at first, not something that you could use on yourself. It's giving something the effect that we see as negative - like reducing your capacity for reason, making you sad, or angry, or unlucky, sick, etc etc. So why cast those negative traits on yourself? The example I'll use is enchanting a small object that you carry on you like a ring, rock, or necklace to have that negative effect affect you when you have it in your pocket or wear it. So imagine you enchanted it with shortening your temper and making you angry. Because you're on a permanent roid rage you'll have to find ways to recognize and control your anger in order to stop it negatively affecting your life and relationships.

  The point is to increase your baseline of self control. When the negatively enhanced object is removed, you're even more calm and controlled than you would be normally. It's the same idea as physical exercise. You get worse, then during recovering (by exerting your self-control) you overcompensate and are even better than when you started. The idea is the same regardless of the effect, in that it improves you and makes you more resistant to the negative effect you casted in the first place. Because who likes playing life on easy mode?

  Here's a primer.. restricting yourself is simple.. think the restriction and that it applies to you. Then you get the effect by a statement. That statement is 'Done' or something similar. To unrestrict yourself, think your 'unrestricted'. Then make a statement of a similar word to that regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *