Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Evil blow

  This is an example of what not to do, except on those whom you think deserve it. This does not effect people who have no karma thats bad. You know when they do when they emit badness from them or feel bad to be around. However, if physically hit by the blow, then they will feel it and possibly be knocked back.

  This is a mentrolo effect and is in use pass the blow. This is an effective countermeasure with enough energy thats focused. This effect is used with the thought of 'pain' or 'hurt' being projected towards the target. When you use pass the blow, your gathering all the attack energy of the other attackers in the attacking limb and using your own attack action. Then, nailing the target with it as you *project* the idea you want to inflict on them. You don't need to actually use a attacking body part, you can use just your voice. This makes it an arguement though. You may use this to take out beings.

  This can at the least cause a spiritual blow. At most cause a need in the target to want to kill themselves. They would cause activity that gets them hit or inflicted upon, if you projected a 'inflict' or 'kill' with the blow. This can also cause brain control, if you just used the gathered energy and willed an idea for them to do with suggestion. It only actually works with the energy being projected.

  When you use this technique, you are losing negative energy and passing the buck. This can be used in war. It creates a stunning blow, that can knock a person down or cause them to die. This happens only when enough enough energy is utilized. You only need to form a fist and punch forward, to do this with air. Otherwise, it can be any other physical blow or mental blow. Anger amplifies this and when you use a crystal for power, you triple it. Any evil blow will cause unstability and more easier suggestion. Unless, the person is rock hard and unfazed by the hit. By rock hard, I mean unemotional or decides not to react to a hit.

  An ideal use is to arrest someone with this. Gather your energy and the attackers energy. Then, project it towards the target by a willed and projected 'arrest' thought. This, if it works, will stop the person in their tracks by arresting their movement. If the will is spoken as though intent, it must be loudly spoken. This is released, by thinking and willing 'release'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *