Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Improved money spell

  This spell uses the business model, to make the money spell work better and have money that's more than you would spend. This involves set up moments to allow you to put away the excess and save it up, in some form. It starts with setting your goal for funds. This is to be more than what you will spend in a month or 4 weeks. To get a higher gain, you find a situation that is allowing you more funds than you would spend. The downside is that someone else is likely linked to you. They will find that they lose money, similar to what you gain. This can cause personal financial disasters, if you make enough. Sometimes, they can deflect the effect and you may get a personal disaster that costs you money. However, the other person could be any thing aka rock and etc..

  When you cast this spell, have in mind the amount you would gain and to make the person who links to you. This is to be someone who isn't a friend. To cast this effect, project your thought of the purchase you might make. This will be your goal to work toward. This must be higher priced than what you normally make. Thinking about the personal gain and related issues. State out loud what you want and will make and think about who will get the downfall. Allow your subconscious to create the effect.

  What helps this is to make use of a relaxed mindframe and a few candles. Leave the possibility in your mind, that you commit to buying the item, but there is possibility to not buying the item and spending it on something else. Your intent should be 'making a return thats higher than what you spend'. Any guilt with this allows the spell to backfire on yourself. Basically, NEED the money to be there and it will be. Be sure to set goals as to what you allow yourself to spend, per week.

  Don't make what you want to buy too outrageous in price. What should happen is the projected thoughts on the purchase you want to make and the stated amount of what you make, will make your subconscious create the amount in some manner. This isn't foolproof, so expect whats to come as though a chance of luck. It won't work all the time.

4 comments:

  1. These are very good ideas, if fact i liked them and people may not need more money spells than this, tell me about love spells especially black magic love spells if you know something on them. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called EZE MALAKA and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: extremewhitelovespell@yahoo. com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS WEBSITE ADDRESS is http://extremewhitelovespell.webs.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The greatesst joy in my life now is that my love life has been restored by this great man and the best i can do now is to tell the whole world about this great man. This great man helped me when i had problem with my boyfriend and now my boyfriend is back in my arms if you are out there and you need a right place to solve your relationship problems contact this great man Dr Ogudugu is the right choice. He is a great man that have been casting spells with years of experience and he cast spells for different purposes like
    (1)If you want your ex back.
    (2)To cure Hiv/Aids.
    (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4)If you want a child.

    Contact him today on his Email: greatogudugu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEST DIVORCE SPELL CASTER 

    I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my husband and we had been married for 3 years,he just suddenly changed, he was returning my calls ,he started cheating, he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it maybe out of desperation of some sort ..and I think for a thought about the spell caster called DR UGO WONDERS I contacted him At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable, their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters, scams and i never really believed in magic.. I played along with a little hope and and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle, everything went to a while new direction, I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day.. I hope they could help other people too like they did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for my husband, my family and my life back to contact the DR UGO WONDERS through is email and cell number at :::  generalspelltemple@gmail.com or his mobile number on +1 386-336-9876 



    BEST DIVORCE SPELL CASTER 

    I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my husband and we had been married for 3 years,he just suddenly changed, he was returning my calls ,he started cheating, he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it maybe out of desperation of some sort ..and I think for a thought about the spell caster called DR UGO WONDERS I contacted him At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable, their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters, scams and i never really believed in magic.. I played along with a little hope and and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle, everything went to a while new direction, I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day.. I hope they could help other people too like they did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for my husband, my family and my life back to contact the DR UGO WONDERS through is email and cell number at :::  generalspelltemple@gmail.com or his mobile number on +1 386-336-9876 

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *