Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Time Manipulation (short version)

  It is possible to pause time, where no actual new thing seems to occur, and how much energy it does take, and for how long is gotten by a few math formulas. Time is a moment that can physically seem to go on, till its unnecessary to observe time itself. So time can be brought to nothing, objects are frozen, i.e. if someone paused time the car wouldn't run. Unless it was already running, then it would stop after a bit. But freezing time is saying, were going to cause the car to stop. Unless you have the poder or personal power, then you may find that objects do stop in-motion. As you well know time is both linear and nonlinear, so I've seen it happen.

  Also possible is speeding up, where time seems to go faster mostly for yourself and sometimes others, slowing down, where time seems to crawl at least to you and sometimes to others, and isolating time in moments, thats making a moment in time not be observed and it disappears after a period of time. At the very least, in speeding up and slowing down time, your body might actually do so instead. As you are the person to affect with the effect. This be mostly true. If you target other things or people with the effect, then it will effect them as well.

  Because, doing any act with your subconscious is basically informing your subconscious that you want something. This be done by stating or willing the thing you want. Telling your subconscious to attempt it, and that is doing it. Also, this helps when you NEED the result and don't think about it as the subconscious will attempt the act. You know it works as you can detect changes in the environment, thus it did. Its real easy to stop the act of the subconscious, just cause the mind to stop it itself as you cause the mind to think about the action. The mind will step in and pause the moment and make the effect unseen.

The first method I detailed is how mages did it in the past, but what also works is stating these as either a mantra or a willed statement:
  'Spety', (pronounced speed-tye), to speed up time.
  'ATempo', as in Aye-temp-oh, to cause time to be normal again.
  'Sloty', (pronounced slow-tye), to cause time to slow down.
  'Isa', (pronounced Eye-sahn), halts time.
  'Iso', (pronounced Eye-sohn), isolates time of a target in the area you think on.

  Sloty actually compresses time, Spety actually uncompresses time. And, thinking of the area that you attempt to work with by the spell, makes it work in the area. Isolating an object from time does not mean it is always unobservable, as I saw several of my objects I use, become unseen. I had to stare a bit to see the object again. So if you saw them you observed them.

  Or just use intent. you can visualize a clock speeding/slowing due to your influence. And to some stopping time doesn't really put things into a freeze frame, it just preserves a moment or state of mind for longer than normal. As though it would be like living in the same day for what feels like days or weeks, instead of everything around you just stopping. And anyway, thats time manipulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *