Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Directive magic

Directive magic is basically using words that command the subconscious and cause results. You can sneak the words into a sentence. The command word is often with a description phrase, the whole thing is a command phrase. Such as putting the steps you want them to go through, to get a result thats sometimes described.

When you attempt the action after reading the text, the directive words are what cause some effects that go along with it. As in this paragraph I used 'command cause results' and 'sneak words into sentence'. This isn't all of them. But, what the words can do can be causing the subconscious to make the scene real in your mind and make the 'scene' that helps define what you read. Sometimes if they want it enough, they make the event by the descriptions in the command words.

This be like magic when you see it, as the intent you use makes the effect. To many directives can confuse the mind or cause them to resist the moment of doing it, and they sometimes refuse if overdone. In which you reinforce the command or effect you want or use physical actions to 'teach a lesson' and cause them to be conditioned to not go against the effect needed.

Why use words instead of doing the intent directly in your head? Because when you see the attempt or others see the attempt, it creates results. The words bring up images that guide the subconscious mind and can cause emotions that fuel the effect. Use of image depiction can guide the mind and bring up the meaning to them. Often you can do this to effect someone else. As you will it, they read it and what they read makes them see what you intended of the words directs what they imagine.

This is true as long as you don't use a foreign language and then if you do, you will just get a willed result. Its as though you have to will the effect to cause results when they read it. So, your will is interred into the text sometimes in picture form, sometimes not.

However, this be true as well where intent will get you better results, words are a crutch for intent. You don't always need a crutch to walk. So use words when you need to, as you can be more flexible once you get past the training wheels. If they know that you're doing it and believe it's working or related, then the attempt will work. Otherwise, they're seeing you do something but thinking that it's not going to work or is unrelated to the moment, almost always adding to the potential that it won't work. Although, if you think that even negative will makes the moment work, then it will work even if they don't think positively of the attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *