Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Immersion fields

Immersion fields is an immurized pooled energy that is there, in a trapped area that keeps itself, as a desired energy contained. And, it is the effect of a 'dip', or making thoughts of entering, into the pool of energy and that can cause constipation and diarrhea, unless its countered by the mind. By willing it not to be there. And, just taking from the pool and then the energy pool can cause an effect of an increment in ability. Depending on energy saturation.

The increment can cause increase in effects or just an effect. The energy pool is also possible to make things hazardous to be around. As they can burst into flames from a nearby effect. Or, there could be a moment of confusion, from so much energy. One thing to note, its not actually a concentrated energy that is in the pool and one thing it is considered an effect. As its energy that freely floats around. The act of doing things in it, can get interesting results, due to the commotion as the backlash effect can be concentrated. If the backlash were immediate, then the effect would become deprevated. A person can become wobbly, after intense concentration. Also, immersion fields are great for area effects.

The increment comes about in several forms;
 Where the idea of power consumption creates the actual effect, the affect of the diarrhea and constipation disappear.
 Where the idea of power usage there is an idea that is manifested.
 Where the moment of actual achievement is done, energy from the pool is applied and then the achievement is greater.

An idea of this pooling is mana and gaia where gaia is a free form of energy. Mana is like an underground ocean someplaces and in others, its a lake. But you can create an Edwards field, that is basically a pool of trapped energy in an area from a pool. This pool can create allowance to effect the area by spoken or thought idea. Simply thinking things with a focused mind, will cause the effect, as though it were a willed effect. An Edward's field has a lesser saturation of energy that is like an underground energy pool. And this is also considered a lesser immersion field. Thus, the immersion field is very useful.

How to make a immersion pool of energy, is Think energy to be in an area Have more people do the same. Then, instruct your and others subconscious, by focus and phrased idea or willed idea, to do the effect of putting more energy there. When enough time has passed, this pooled energy is a new immersion field. Taking energy from a large body of water nearby will form it quicker. Make sure its pure energy, as corrupted energy will cause body decay and problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *