Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Moonblock

  There's the idea of using moon influence as though it were to block real ability and idea from occuring by the directed moons influence. Its dispelling and to block ability until the block is removed.. this can include psychic/psionic 'links' that exist in an area.

  As there's a moon influence even though we don't see it. It can control the ability of those under its influence. It can also block out 'links' that are destructive and people forget to remove, themselves. The moon's gravity pull can influence abilities to either cause them to be greater or lesser.

  To do this, its to create a spell that is basically like a passive thing, with moon's influence as the catalyst that directs the moon's energy. Now the effect of the spell is whatever you want it to be, to the point of nulling a person or peoples ability and to null spells. And it's necessarily triggered by moon's influence.

  Now a possible spell for this, is to think of the idea to block someone's ability and effects or a percieved link thats out there, if necessary, and then think to the moon energies around, even in sunlight, to 'do this when I want it done' and make a gesture to help the cause along, as in a possible straight line down or similar when you want it done, as a gesture of the spell's start to activation. Statement of the phrase, 'Tengri, make this happen of what I thought to occur.' Will also work to the advantage of making the effect more plausible. Tengri is pronounced 'Taen-ri' for more effect.

  What should happen, is that the effected person/people will be feeling nothing and still not get any effect off. No matter what they do. If its to block out a link or more, then the effects of the linked place should stop along with whatever you would want not effecting. Along with some bad luck manifesting around the person/people affected.

  Now to unblock the person, think to the ever present moon energy, 'unblock the person's ability and people's ability that I blocked', and possibly make a + sign to trigger it. Then their ability will remanifest as plausible for use, and things will go well with them.

  There may be more possibilities of spell varieties out there. But its based on a similar idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *