Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Imprinting chakra DNA pattern by voodoo

  Doc Modded on 2/20/2011

  Imprinting an idea that you want to happen on your DNA through the chakras and by voodoo is not as difficult as it sounds. As the effect you think of can be effective through the chakra energy to causing changes to the dna to cause the idea you wanted. This is an improvised ceremony and method, that might work for you if you try it out. When doing it to someone else who is the target, try to remember that their will could resist the changes. Thus, it won't always effect another unless they be unaware of it or they agree to it willingly.

  When one imprints something, there is a danger of doing too much. As imprinting is a will of your own thats programmed through intention into an energy. This energy can effect yourself or another in remote imprinting. You just need to intend to effect the other. What you will need is a candle of black or white color, sometimes a mirror and you may use a darkened or light room. So, to do the imprint on energy to become a DNA pattern that is active:

  1. Light the candle and darken the room (turn the lights down or off if you use a darkened room).
  2. Stand in front of the mirror, stand in the area you are in at the moment or think of the target and focus your mind on the idea you want imprinted by thinking about it or stating the idea. And, then the subconscious can pick up on the idea to enforce it.
  3. Summon your chakra energy of whichever chakra you want, and feel the energy near you and your own chakra energy, become one with the idea by the subconscious enforcement and stating the idea again, in front of the mirror or the target.
  4. Look in the mirror or think of yourself or think at the target and imagine the change you want to occur as though it is there and happening and then happened. Feel your summoned chakra energy do this change as you imagine it and imagine how you or the target would act. Stating the idea yet a third time, as though it were done with an added, 'done'.
  5. Make gestures that you decide on with the hand you want, of which you decided will work to help make the change. This, to finish the effort of the voodoo ritual.
  6. Feel free and try to repeat the ritual the next two days, that's if you want to repeat it but you don't have to repeat this.

  This is most of the method. Optional, is to have music playing. If you feel the method is weak or doesn't work, then feel free to use this idea to make your own. The change will happen within the month, and most DNA changes take an instant to effect but sometimes take some time to work.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have an opinion on remote imprinting, say another will upon a subject?

    Capt. Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes..remote imprinting is to just change the subject that you choose to effect. say another person instead of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *