Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

The God Guard

  The god guard idea basically is setting a god to protect as if a guard. This will default to being the only two aspects of god to actually do physical results; Tengri, pronounced [taen-ri], and Odin. Although you can use any other as there are many aspects to god. Its not as odd as you might think, as there's a basic reason for it, to set a guard over us by our asking a god to guard us from problems and situations in the future, as with an object or project or else. And, to keep situations from happening by attempts of the others idea.

  For people who don't really know to know this, its sometimes a god's duty to do as he is asked by some means and the same is for for goddesses. So think along those lines and you will know what to think on god and the actions therein of him. As though, god was an annagram of our will projected into the astral to do our will.

  To do this trick, is to focus your mind on the intent of guarding and then try to find the mental state in your mind to call on god in any name that you may think as is him or her. Then state, 'I call you [god/ess's name] to protect me and guard over this idea and do the purpose I have in mind. May it be.' Its possible to get better results to imagine a candle being lit for you or lighting a white candle to achieve the result easier. It is possible also to effect this result, a regard of something to achieve results other than guarding.

  All thats needed is to change the wording of the 'god request'. You will know if it worked or not by the idea of danger and damage being eliminated and not happening. Even if it does happen, then the danger and damage is reduced.

  There is even a wordless version to this idea.   A person can use the "god", if 'god' exists for them, as a work or a thought to activate that part of there ability. As someone was feeling to control what they do and what their intent is forms the action that 'god' helps make happen. If the belief of god is there, then as a psion or psychic or so on, the natural ability to do things will be there.

  What do I mean by "god" anyway? A higher being who works with peoples thoughts, to do as the person thinks should happen and help the effect manifest. This works for everyone..even if their psychic/psion and so on. So its a allution, or a way to bring that power to help them. The result of asking 'god' for better weather wouldn't happen, otherwise.

  Lets just say this power is everywhere, as though a devine will that is directed by thought. By willing something, thinking god will help it occur, you actually ask god to help make it occur with a spiritual/devine influence. But by god, which is a spiritual thing, your abilities kick in and your actually being your own god directed by the same devine will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *