Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

An alternative elements list

  This is an alternative elements list that is from idea and has been rattling around my mind. These are elements that exist in another realm of existence. It is easily gotten to by thinking your there. The dimension is the thing that shifts you there. This dimension is the twin world, and is the place where most movies model from. But, there are more than 8 elements therein as I only list 9 of them here. The effect of these element idea occurs naturally on the twin world. Still, its like a world away. They are obscure, its that obscurity that makes them so hard to believe. In effect, I found that you can use them and cause effects by them. Then, the effect could be the cause to do else. Or, the effect could be misunderstood and not figured out as to how you did it. The higher up on the element's list, the more obscure it is.

 What you look at when astral working, is the twin world, sometimes without realizing it. As its the world whence idea come from, the subconscious tunes into it for an idea or two and the subconscious can do idea there that manifests in this world as it manifests in there. Somehow what things done there can manifest here, as its a part of the astral worlds. Where it is, is on the other side of the object or person. There's a positive side which is here and theres a negative side which is there. Its only perceivable when working with objects or a person. Indeed this world is parallel to the world.

 There's people that are similar to us there, that could easily take our place. Thus the person that we do things with when astrally doing things, is sometimes the twin world us. It seems that said person is doing the acts we think of, sometimes before we think of them. Mostly its as we think of the idea, that causes the manipulation and mimicking element there to 'catch' our thought to be directed by it and make it reality through a similar person. We can almost always use them as a guide. The twin world us is perceptive and its a reason why we need to think of the astral world area and then what we want to happen, to manipulate the astral plane. Because we instruct the person in the twin world to do just that. They have more ability. Now onto the elements.

 The four elements - the elements of earth, air, fire and water along with their combinations.
 Life - fifth element of the nature of anything that is living and events as well that you think on with use of intent. Often expressed in love, the life element is truly interesting and can overcome anything.
 Negative death impulse - sixth element that makes anything alive near it be impaled or killed off. It forms as an influence.
 Manipulation influence - seventh element that is possible to use and cause actions by thinking and idea near this manipulation element which can manifest the idea.
 Game - eighth element that is possible to be used to create any game instance effect or just to be there in the game, spiritually.
 Mimic and copy - ninth element that is summoned by idea and thought of mimickry, it causes a body double and copying of attributes of the idea and formed into reality if its thought to do so or the idea is thought on with intent for it to be made to happen. A perfect defense for those searching for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *