Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Anti fertility and fertility spells

Anti fertility spells

  In anti fertility spells you attack the root of the problem, but that's potentially harmful. Somthings like that some people would rather not manipulate at all for risk of damaging sexual organs and out of fear of future retard-babies. Sure, you could cut down the production of sperm by imagining the sperm inactive or force the woman not to present a new egg after every period by thinking and imagining that to happen. It's probably easier to use a condom, however.

  Another way is, way is to think of the energy around yourself and charge it as its streaming through the reproduction organ or reproduction area with a stated "..don't have children or get pregnant till the right person comes around" or something similar. For the women it is usually the reproduction area.

  For a field, its as easy as focusing pure life energy through the area to suffuse the place. And think or say "don't produce effort or fruit".

Fertility spells

  Fertility spells can be to be used for fields or people and are just pure life energy into the womb at the time of conception. As of the body and spirit, there is no sex for pleasure, it's all sex for conception. The more advanced way is to have a thought of pure life energy passing through the reproduction area of the person and think or say 'Become pregnant and or be fertile.'

  The direct word approach to this is as you state the idea you let the subconcious do the deed and its good. It has been used on a few people, especially for healing.

 Bensky

2 comments:

  1. I Want to tell the world about a great man called Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE for bringing joy into my marriage after 2years of divorce from my husband and my 4kids, i have don everything to bring them back to my life because i love them so much so a friend introduced me to a spell caster last month who did every thing spiritually and bring them back within 48hours, now we are together and happy even more than we where before. You can contact this great spell caster to solve your own relationship problems via email like i did on: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR Whatsapp +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is mr james from United States. I wish to
    share my testimony with the general public about
    A great spell caster called (Dr.midnight) have done for me,
    this temple
    have just brought back my lost ex
    lover to me with their great spell work, I was dating this man called
    Steven we were together for a long
    time and we loved our self's but when I was unable
    to give him a male child for 5 years he left me and told
    me he can't continue anymore then I was now
    looking for ways to get him back and also get pregnant, until a friend
    of mine told me about this temple and gave me their contact email,
    then you won't believe this when I contacted them on my problems they
    prepared the items and cast the spell for me and bring my lost husband
    back, and after a month I missed my monthly flow and go for a test and
    the result stated that i was pregnant, am happy today am a mother of
    a set of twins a boy and a girl, i thank the temple once again for
    what they have done for me, if you are out there passing through any
    of this problems you can contact this great Dr for help listed below:

    Contact them...drmidnight5@gmail.com

    (1) If you want your ex back
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) Herbal care
    (10) If you can't be able to satisfy your wife
    sex desire due or
    low err action.
    (11) if your menstruation refuse to come
    out the day it suppose or over flows.
    (12) if your work refuse to pay you, people
    owing you?.
    (13) solve a land issue and get it back.
    contact dr.midnight5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *