Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The wordless spell

The wordless spell is done without words to effect by an affection of energy charged by intent. All to a manifest of an idea or understood action, that can be later denied. Spoken, or the thought mind spoken, it can form and quicker into the manifested form, as of the spoken word that is a part of the intention. An the other part, it is of the thought on the action. Otherwise, it can be used to do things without a phrase an be by an idea to form the intention in ya head, sometimes by thinking the word an of the action, and then sending out energy with a feel as that of it 'being sent out in a rush of energy', to do the action thats meant for it as the energy is charged with the intent. To be understood as of being there, this is of the essence an of the wordless spell.

Some example is; to form the intention of a thought. This thought could be making the water enchanted. And then its a process of sending energy to achieve the thought as it's an intention. Again, with a feeling 'that its sent out on a rush of energy'. 

So when ya try a wordless  spell, remember its the intention that counts. But, the amount of chaos in the area can disrupt the energy or cause it to go awry. This is, as if and 'if' is the word here, describing what type of chaos is in the area in what level. The higher the level of chaos, the more chance of it going awry. It can leave a person no longer protected by his own actions.

There is a feeling wordless spell, where ya form the intention in ya mind an then feel the energy go out, as though with a release of good feelings and energy, charged with ya intention to do the work. This feeling wordless spell, depending on the feeling, is more likely to not be effected by the area chaos. As in, a happy or angry feeling accompanies the energy. It can make it more likely to occur. To counter this type of spell requires that ya have an emotional level, of that which is a similarly used level in the spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *