Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, August 7, 2009

YAAE Yet Another Anti aging Effect

 
Blend science in with magic. Age progresses like a disease, as the person gets older, even though the body's cells do still regenerate, and every 5 weeks, every cell has been replaced, when they're born, they're 'older'. They behave as though they went straight from 0 to 30 years old, etc. So all you have to do is push that base back a little bit. With a thought, 'Cure aging like a disease', Google that and you'll find some scientific stuff about it. I suggest that you do your homework regarding the scientific approaches to 'curing aging like a disease' before seriously attempting this method.

Just regenerate the cells with a though of 'make these cells not age and to regenerate' and try to make them all more healthy/etc. You don't really need to do the effect more than once as it feeds off of your aura with an infinite loop effect. Its very slight but even works still. If you've also been experimenting with infinite-loop spells, then you can get the effect easier.

As its feeding off of your body energy, it SHOULD last until you die, but logically i know that's not going to happen until you perfect the method. So it'll last probably a few weeks to a month or more but any changes it makes will last. So it's not like if you're 30 and you get unaged to 20, when the spell wears off 3 years later you'll go back to being 33, you'll just be 23. Of course it's not quite that drastic of a change.

The other thing some have been contemplating is joint cartilage and whatnot stops regenerating at around 18-21, and a lot of bodily materials stop replicating themselves as well as they should. I've been wondering about just how to get the body working like you're 17 again, Minus the puberty. Thats easy as you just think you are 17 again an you will act like it. But, that'll only work 100% if you add the effect of what you want it to do too. But since it's an effect that would have to bind to the soul if you want it to last forever. If you take tha antiaging pill it won't overdo any effects or anything.

You set a regenerating effect to tha cells by the infusion of energy with a thought of more healthy will cause it, coupled with whatever healing method the person uses. It's a rather advanced effect. Because when you tell the cells to stay at that age and to not age like they naturally would, you don't really tell the /cells/ themselves as you tell the oneness. An speak to the fabric of magic and the universe, more than just the cells themselves. If you dunno how to speak to the universe an the fabric of magic then you can't do this effect.

The point is to make it so that when the cells are created, they don't behave as though they're older than they should be at birth. They shouldn't act like newborns, either, because then we would simply be amorphous blobs of nondescript flesh. The best way to do it is to set it to a point in the average human's life cycle where the person is not having issues such as puberty, and where everything in the body still behaves as required. For example, most people are not going through puberty by age 17 or 18, and joint cartilage stops growing somewhere after 21.

Therefore, 18-21 is a smart age to set it to. And remember; 'make these cells never die' is a HORRIBLE idea. 'Make these cells not age' is probably not the best idea, either. Instead, the effect should be something similar to feel the flow of energy and the universe and think... 'When a new cell is born, it will behave as though I were 17 years of age.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *