Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Transforming into an animal or bird

 
To make yourself into an animal or bird form, stay still and think of the animal or bird. Then think and feel yourself shift into it. Keep thinking of the animal or bird until you are one, but your actual body won't change. Your spirit will take form physically into the form and you will feel that its in a separate view or remote viewing in a bird or animal form, but camera mode is still in 3rd person while you're bird or animal. Its how naguals (spirit warriors) do it as naguals actually shapeshift.

Their body turns too into the form. In the form, you move in sped time. It's so easy to cause someone to fall. Well, with the technique your body physically might change if you think it will but it will take at least 30 years. Because it's a special technique which is given to nagual's by the 'rent-er'. He teaches you.

If you have trouble doing it, try to think of the shape, changing into the form, as you do the spell. And then instruct your third eye to see in the way that you want, thinking to your 3rd eye to see as in the 3rd person and from the perspective of the animal form that you chose to form into.

This is from someone who did it. "i did it in 2 seconds and i made a circle while flying in my room. And now my uniting point is itching. It's like remote viewing in a bird form, but camera is still in 3rd person while you're bird. Remote viewing is awesome....I did your technique again and I got outside from my balcony, flew around and came back. And found my light vibration."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *