Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, August 10, 2009

CU Spell Exchange spells

 
CU Spell Exchange spells are by Caz and others.

Alright. Here l provide several.

Think of a person, focus on them, say "Ceiling Cat", and you will see in you minds eye what they are doing.

Think of a memory or a thought you don't want, focus on it, and chant "Memento Not" until the thought or memory is forgotten. This will erase the thought or memory from your mind.

Think of a person, think of something you want to do to them, like an action, fill the action with emotion, focus on the person, add any gestures that may be wanted, say "Heart Matters". The person will feel the action as if you were physically present. Useful for long distance relationships.

Think of the person, focus, and say "I see what you did there." You will see the room the person is in and in great detail.

That is all for custom spells by me.

Now, here's one that some members use that others may not use.

Focus on your computer's CPU or network connection. Say "fix-speed-byte-town-ah" until a noticeable speed boost is noticed. Some have broken multiple modems with it.

Focus on a traffic light, say/think "green walking man oscilla", and you will be able to influence the traffic light to turn green within less than a minute. Or your sitting in a car and you imagine the traffic light change.

When I do it, it takes me less than 30 seconds. Note that the above spell has only been tested on pedestrian and car traffic lights. Ones for cars may not be affected by the pedestrian traffic light spell. Pedestrian and car traffic lights affect one another; a pedestrian light isn't white unless the street that they're crossing is red and the street that they're parallel with is green. It's a simple feat of keeping people from being run over while having a white walk sign and the traffic that would hit them having a green light.

And now, for something experimental that is in developing stages. . .

First, cast a circle around yourself by visualizing a ring of white light projecting around your person. Next, move and will the circle to follow your steps. If you did it right, the circle will have moved with you. This is called the Traveler's Circle, and is useful for going places undisturbed or for communication with spirit guides undisturbed. You can cause the circle to do anything by thinking it does beside the normal effect and sometimes changing the color.

And by undisturbed, basically, nothing that is not physical will be able to touch you, as in, bother you at all. They will be repelled by the circle. If anything physical and living breaches the circle, it will break. It is best to make the circle about 3-5' in diameter for this reason, as usually, that is a person's personal space. You can use something similar to the traveller's circle, only to use it to divert physical people's attention away from me as well as sometimes an object. If you imagine a traveling circle being grey then you won't be seen and gray black for being undetectable while it protects you.

Finding spell by dragon; Think of the object you want to find and say one of these spell forms:
What is lost must be found, take my luck and turn it around.
Watlot metfond tamlu tunyround
Fidit
Then go find what you need to find.

To make energy or magic larger and stronger in effect, think or say "intezn" as (inteh-zen) or "bentidoct".

To pull out bodily energy halfway (ie: leaving it still attached but it extrudes 2-4 inches), and will it to warm you. Makes it gutter in the wind, but you may be able to keep it around you and warm yourself up. It will be almost as if you were covered in fire. You can hear it crackle and hiss as the wind blows it about.

After feeling the effect of this; you can suck the energy back up, and focus it on your arms. Will it to extend in two long strands, one on each arm. Flail your arms about and energy-whip annoying people [who know not of the magerys]. They can apparently feel it, as they look behind them with odd looks on their face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *