Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Container magic trick

 
This is a trick to contain an element within a container and have its influence contained as well except when you will it felt or not. One could collect and trap within a coin to contain something. The bottle caster can contain the effect as if it was cool even if hot. And lets just check the thought here. Be cool, no, be uncool or forever cool, is simply thinking at the bottle 'bethr' to a point or direct your point. And so theres a direct point, at the bottle that will redirect the point of thinking that it the substance is there to make it there.

From the point of where it actually exists, creating the effect of being there and effecting as if it was cool. Where it was in effect, however it still won't do to unobstructing people as though a warning. Or don't give to the people that don't deserve it. As perse, that give to the people that are undeserving. So again, the method is think that the bottle contains it. And it effects as if out of sight an outside. Such as causing the ozone layer to be here, and getting the effect on people that gets near it. Which is an directed by idea 'to be direct comn'.

To think bottle will share the essence of it with outside, with people and within of the people. To contain it, the influence and element essence. Will cause it to do so. However, once noted you think its cool and it will be cool as its metaphysical as it shares. The ozone is exactly 9000 degrees someplace in the ionosphere. If this trick is done right, then you could get a glowing or glowing warm object.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *