Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

using a TELEPORTATION RUNE

First thing to do is to setup the teleport rune. And if you don't have your teleportation rune set up, just look at the full-page diagram; let us go through how to use it. First, you need to set up your pathway, or tunnel, to the place you want to go. Do this by extending the outer ring of energy (from your destination) upwards to the desired location- through dimensions; so the tunnel is actually quite short and just splices into where you want to go.

It is time to connect the tunnel to your means of going through it. Cause the five elemental energies to course through the straight lines of the rune, blending together and tying the center ring to the tunnel. Double check this step to make sure you have a strong connection.

At this point, you are essentially ready to teleport, but before you do this, there is another step. You need to make a clone of your now-ready teleportation circle and place it at your destination; right where the tunnel connects. Do this by simply willing another prepared circle to appear over the tunnel connection.

The final step is the teleportation itself. Your tunnel is ready to receive you. Remember the large mass of energy, right under your feet? Cause it to surge upwards; and will it as hard as you can to push you through the tunnel, to your destination. Remember that this requires an immense amount of energy and will.

Congratulations! Hopefully, you have just accomplished your first teleportation! If not, however, just go back and keep trying. This takes a lot of practice.





using a

TELEPORTATION RUNE



APPENDIX I:

“Alternate methods”

Just as you can push yourself through a dimensional tunnel; you can also pull yourself through a dimensional tunnel. This can be done if a teleportation circle already exists at the place you want to go. Repeat the basic method, but this time make the tunnel extend towards you. When you have done this, bring the beam of propulsion energy (found in the center ring) to you, make sure it has a firm holding on the rune, and simply have the energy pull you along and to the location.

Don’t have enough room to draw out the whole rune? This problem is easily solved. Just draw the rune on a sheet of paper, and place it on the floor in front of you. Proceed to place the energies in their required places on the rune, and begin to connect the tunnel. When this is done, all you have to do is stretch the tunnel itself (not the paper representation) outwards until it has reached the desired size, and step into it. You now have your appropriately sized teleportation circle.





APPENDIX II:

“Credits and resources”


Written by Vaughan Nelson-Lee on 8/1/08.

Thanks to SpellHawk for the idea of a teleportation rune; and to the rest of the Casa Umbrae crowd (Caroline, Jordan, Nikola, Ben, Kio, and a few more) for advice and getting me into magic.


For more information on this sort of thing; register on

http://casaumbrae.proboards53.com



Or check out Spell Hawk’s comprehensive magic and language sites:

http://moisant-webboard.tk/

http://cmoisant.friendpages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *