Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Shifting places

 
  To shift places is easy, just visualize the place and place could be in a toilet. Or 1 step ahead of you or another dimension entirely. Where you imagine, imagine a yourself step into it to a walking space. To see what space your going in just imagine it. You can shift yourself, another, or an item in place. I will discuss with you later. There are other ways doing this discussed later, but to make it easier just say "I want to as I believe I can do it now." 

  To cause a person to shift, feel the persons life by saying what he is saying or what he would be saying and then feel him shift. To shift yourself, say what you normally would and imagine it said as if there. Or read a line from a book. Then feel yourself shift. Or to shift pay a price by doing an action. To an shift an item, at least have touched the item, object or thing, then you can imagine the plane of existence and imagine the place within and shift something by feeling it shift or know a) it shifted by the flow of energy that suddenly appears in its place. Its an alot hard to do. Some find themselves packing it and sending it without seeing themselves do it. Some pick it up to use the physical motion of it. And putting it down as that puts it there as well. Sometime in the present they got an exact duplicate of what you got. You then leave the area and you reenter your own space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *