Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hiatus control bind

Hiatus control binding is to make a person or items restricted from doing things of a certain idea or nature while you tell the person or thing what to do. Light a candle of the color choice except red or try to visualize the color candles lit. This is to feel the energy of the person or thing while it is acted or enacted out and force it, the spirit of the activity out of the body and then allow it to form into the shape of desire or feel the shape form as you need. The effect is then treated like an effect to create offensive or defensive occurrence by stating the effect or spell that is desired from the interaction or for what you want the effect to happen. For example add function not originally intended to the item or an ability to the person as this can change by alteration of the person or thing to remake it with added function. An easy way is to "fox lox [person name here or what description you can think up with what you desire]" and the personal undoing spell is think of your added effect and dismiss it. The simplest way is to say "hiatus" and then think of the person or say the person's name. However to cause based effects are alright but things even the self-hypnotized won't do this won't do. So to end this say the persons name or object name and then a "go back now" or a "dismiss" as a result ending. Authored by me the document writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *