Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

To gain immunity to drugs

  Drugs can be a part of magic, so gaining immunity to some of their effects is sometimes necessary. Take a moment to think. Are you willing to make a sacrifice to be sick like a dog for a month? If you are then continue reading this document because the steps listed herein are dangerous, proven to work and can make you sick for a couple of months. This should be done if you are very self-disciplined. Most can't actually do it.

Authors note: I wrote this as I did it and I was sick for a week till my body got used to it. I felt high forever after that even without drugs. I have yet not touched a drug.

  To make yourself immune to a drug is simple, just build up a tolerance. Take a very low dosage not enough to kill you and don't increase the dosage no matter what your cravings that you are having at the moment. Continue to take the very low drug dosage every 2 days. Don't take any more dosage of that drug that day and don't take any other drug. Do this for a month with the help of a friend because after 10 to 20 days your willpower will fail in some manner. Being in very good physical and mental shape or stability can help you get through this ordeal. What this did was the equivalent to building up an immunity. When a person does this his body is being restricted only to that low amount of the substance and has been forced to adapt. The effect is the body as well as the brain loses its need for the drug after a month. 

  After a month the person will never need it again. Simply mention it and the peer pressure of drug groups will no longer interest him. The simple truth to the person was he did it already and it is no longer important to try it anymore. The other effect is that the person will be immune to the drug and it will no longer hold an addiction. For those under high pressure for need of staying up purified water will replace it. Read the Charging Water document for more info. 

skyhawk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *