Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shamanism in its aspects

  This doc is about the Shamanism in its aspects I Will list the menu from the doc, first, as the docs @ here. And then the Shamanism in General topic, as the doc is too long to fully post here.




 Shamanism in general

  This is my general idea of shamanism, as I experienced it. Shamanism is basically an act of communion or communication with the spirits to achieve an action desired. The act of shamanism is attuned through stones and mental disciplines. Now while visualization of the event happens. The end result is the thanking of the spirits and the result desired to be achieved. Sha means sharing or shamed and man is mankind. Shamanism came from the active chieftain named dezoike, to aid a desperate robber who ran across the tribe of indians in queblo. They, the tribe, asked the chief to aid him, and the chief allowed and sacrificed some gold along with a small bit of hair and asked the god of their tribe for knowledge. An answer was the direct art of shamanism in a ritual, that required to contact the spirit of the one who he murdered and triumphed over, to get away. The spirit was appeased, then banished to the hells or sheol. As a reward, the person was forgiven and allowed to leave.

  Explained in metaphysics terms, the rules of mind over matter and affinity of objects apply to this field. To call the spirits attention is through the affinity of mind being with the charge of spirit. The asking is making with mind over matter through the use of focus of mind while speaking to the spirits.

  The use of stones is optional to the work of the act in mind of shamanism. When one wants to end the rite of spiritual communion one says, "thanks to you spirits of aid." Another base act of shamanism is to focus though stones to make what the person visualized happen in sequence through the power of the readied gemstone. Each gemstone has natural properties that one taps into. When one wishes to use it in a magical effect keep in mind the natural stone properties.

  The gemstones properties are described here. A gemstone charged by you by wearing it or keeping it near you for 5 days will enact the occurance of the act imagined. The vibrations of thought from yourself will do this act by yourself focusing through the gemstone with your pushing thoughts off and the gemstone picking up your thoughts. will achieve the act of imagination through affinity of energy and using the natural properties of itself. If one holds the stone while focusing visualized thoughts to the stone the act inevitably occurs. In the act of shamanism you can use the stone for ensuring you won't be destroyed or success is done to the effect. Without the stone is to channel the spirit through you and with the stone you use the spirits as a channel.

  Alcohol and other stuff affects the mind based actions but not shamanistic stuff. If you get into the right mood, it actually can help. If you use the magical passes for shamanistic actions, it goes much more effective. The connection here is nothing specific. Actually nothing about mind. Its spiritual, as in a mood when you don't actually think of nothing, so it happens easier. But, still having a connection with something divine, this connection counts as awareness with knowing but not thinking of it.

  This is based off metaphysics with the above as evidence. To learn more about metaphysics, try to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *