Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Night magic

The power of the night is an amalgramatic term. It stands for the power that night might be. The power stems from the nature of night. The nature of night is the main guardian of nighttime activities. Anything you ask of night would probably be granted by the night nature for a price and always at night. The price will always be what you can afford at that time of giving. When the time comes, you must be willing to pay. Otherwise nothing happens. Promise only what you are willing to give. You can also gain powers from night. Have sex with night, he will be your perfect sexual partner. Your exact opposite. There is a price, it is the willingness to go through with the act. Once a gift is granted by doing what night agrees upon as the price. It may never be retracted. Unless you want it to disappear completely.

To call upon night use this formula: Say out loud "Night, hear my plea! Grant me what I need and wish." Optionally, place exactly what you would want right afterwards. State it in a bold tone of voice. Now, if you are safe, say out loud the price you would pay. State it like "I would agree to pay this price I state" Change that to anything that you will pay. Now, when you do pay, the event will happen that you asked for. If you say instead, "Thank you night for helping me out." It may be granted without payment. The only sure way is to be willing to pay in some way. That is the power of the night.

Other things about the power of the night are things are never as they seem. Illusions and magick are more powerful. Night is powered by the moon and its phases. No moon shown to the before waxing state of the moon will mean destructive results of some sort. For chaos mages, it means a success of the spell. For the waxing to full moon, it is the positive result that may occur. For the chaos mage, His/Her spells are also a success and more powerful. Chaos is the backbone of all spells. Thus it is the moon that powers chaos positively all the time.

When stealing at night say "Night, aid me in this theft." After the theft, say "Thank you for helping me get the theft done, night." For being undetected and seeing in the dark, say "Night, allow me to remain unseen during this passage and grant me night vision. Thank you for the gifts!" The way to gain a successful night sleep without nightmare, is to say in your mind "I wish I had a good nights sleep and night protect me during my sleep." Just calling upon night like this makes it the price of sleeping. If you don't thank night, there probably will be a price for the act granted. For great sex with your sex partner, say "Night, renew my vigor of sex this night I have it. May my partner have as great as sex as I do! Thank you night." Follow these examples and make more spells for yourself. Always remember that the thanking of the night is necessary for everything you do as a spell with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *