Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Money magics

  Money Magic is mental manipulation of money using a power source. If your down and out in money try this credit card trick. At least 5 minutes in advance, imagine an extra $20 to $2000 in the bank. Then imagine the credit card being swished through the card reader and the hand out of the receipt being handed to you with the words "Thank you for the successful purchase. Please come back again." Then say to yourself "Activate when card is about to be swished through". This works because of the fact that upon activation you have 15 minutes to make the transaction or the funds disappear. The card reader reads in to the company or bank card company and gets an"OK:" then the imagined transaction occurs. No money has actually passed hands. Another trick is to try to focus and hold the money at the same time on greed increase on the retailer except for yourself. 

When the salesclerk looks at the money they will want immediately and will do anything to get it. So, give them a reason and say "I am paying for this object at this time". Laying the object on the counter will get there eye. Handing them the money will sometimes make them pay the difference of what you didn't pay. The focused thought of greed channels through the hands and makes the properties added of greed to the money itself. To make it transferable think at my focus the enchantment will shit by copying to more of the same on me. By the same technique, you can inter any actual affect onto money to occur it to any audience or object just by holding or touching the object and thinking about the properties focused on the object.

Another method is to use a a scene of in your mind or feel the fund transfer after writing down a number you need in the bank with your account beside it and draw a arrow. or see a line drawn of the number and then draw the line from the number to your bank account in a representation. The process is a 60% chance to have success unless a poor energy and then its 45% possibility. What may help this money magic along is to draw a rune of creation or adaption of a rightward drawn spiral, a rune of chaos or ruination while thinking on the others account to steal from, with a leftward pointed spiral or say "mai" (may-ih) for make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *