Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mimic spell

  The mimic spell is a combination of allusion, conjuring, and belief. Allusion is for the mind of yourself to make itself adapt to the situation with the ability of survival for the purpose to yield energy. Conjuring is the component of the spell which draws the forces for the mind to use. Belief is for the mind to allow for the use of the energy conjured without hampering it, as it can make you delusionous at times. The combined effect is the mimic spell using allusion of focus, conjuring the power, and belief to allow for the effect on yourself. The effect of the mimic spell is pure chaos. It forces the target, which is the attacker or the persona, to become confused and the attacker thinks you are the attacker. The attacker won't attack, being confused, but you can or will. This can be affective for years.

  Focus your mind on the feeling of being persecuted. Make a mark in the air that is a half-circle downwards. This mark means that you are reflecting every psychic blow and all else towards the the persecutor that you feel was damaging to you. Now, allow your mind to link upon and through the feeling that you feel is persecution of yourself. This next step is important, as it defines the spell. Allow yourself to make exact duplication of what you think the persecutor was doing. Repeat the actions with the thought I am directing these thoughts to you, persecutor. Make the moment count. Your mind will respond by allowing the energy to be conjured with the moment of belief through allusion to bring the moment to bear on that person. Making it very impossible to ignore the events and the persecutor will stop and do the things to himself or herself. The final result is absolute chaos of the mind and destruction of said persecutor's sanity. Said persecutor will have killed him/her self by the time of the last event reenactment that he/her did to persecute you.

  This is the spell in a nutshell. When you feel persecuted by someone or something, drawing the symbol will deflect all negative forces and what the persecutor will do to try to stop the spell. They will try to stop you from doing it and kill you at the same time when they catch on. So, drawing that symbol of the downward half-circle will be a protective spell that turns out to be your life saving device. Thus, you will find yourself through feeling and alluding to a link the strength to kill your persecutor through a need to survive. Survival need will make the force be conjured and the repeating of action by imagination or physical action of some sort through the felt link of the persecution already done to you, as it will make him feel it and he will repeat those actions. When the persecutor now turned persecuted, dies or has his/her actions repeated until he/her turns insane. The hurt feelings you have will disappear and you will be healed. This is the most effective revenge spell ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *