Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hit guide

  There's a magic in everything, even though it goes without saying that it goes unrecognized. I recognized early on that there is a magic in avoiding hits on you.

  So to do if hit too hard or by anonymous; Make things as an easy as is, as don't not. To bringing hidden or no emotions as always out into the open. This reminds us to remain as open to whatever good fortune comes our way. Yet no one emerges victorious now, for the fight never quite materializes. Instead there is unnecessary posturing that makes everyone feel on edge, yet tensions can diffuse without a showdown. Go forward a bound incorporate. We who saw and heard believe you as it was fun or honorous. To use anything they may have.

  The first of objection if any is to state it as of you don't agree with it. And not to always get their reactions. The second objection is to act on it or act it out and make a scene. Then admit by act or speech that you don't like it. State the reason why and don't deal with or deal with their reaction. There is a hidden point as by idea as of a know how or concept that causes you to act different. Only revealed if you do things that make it a useful idea. To think, do and know or otherwise know.

  Then to lie, connive the point an be as a point for the first lie, the idea is to give them identity as to a point. Receive the punishment ala beforehand and then state it for believable results for the 2nd. So you don't give them identity, you give them idea. Making is for the first way is to make sense and work on an idea till it becomes real. The second way is to do with an idea, and search to make the match to see it as it exists in record. As it be written as it is shaped, it can be compared. As it be it mayhap become. To be direct in route is male, to be consolidating in route is female. Sometimes the direct route is consolidating.

  To stop any beating; To bring upon you no attention if you know your going to get killed by it or all attention of the fighters to bear away the beating. To see if you are in a persons way an step out of the way if you are to do as some would in a movie if it fits. This allows some to do as if it was no fight, as an idea of it would be to bear thier attention and dispel some of the anger without being hit. To say 'no reason but go on your own way' or something similar or short termed 'ue essc' if you don't want to draw attention. Your free now, your freedom is your own release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *