Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

The delcimer shift

  This doc makes things magical and in a go, faster between of dimensional shifting or not, as to perception. Its been called fake for it gets some effect, but its unproven, improving the situational circumstance as it disappears. This is due to advancement. As any sufficiently advanced technology get is indistinguishable from magic. To go down the rough track your losing nothing as the going gets tough/ the rough gets going. So some use it as it is to be. Sensible sometimes 'by sensidine cream', to 'be capable' again.

  So lets start with the statement that is a way to cause a true effect. Somewhat as in "Ie a Ie" is a go inbetween to some space and from yours or 'ae a e ai' which is vice versa. This is for the soul and body in travel. So;

a) Try to a calm down,
b) Focus on the moment or area enchantment and think to cause something, somewhere. This something hides you from those of opinion and bad idea when they notice the action you caused and not you. 

'Ae e' this is the thing that fixes for the moment of causing peace in your land or area.

a) Use in what I call the calm focus.
b) Then locate a person or object as an anchor to draw to.

  They are the travel so to speak. Now lets Focus on the mind word trace, think "trace backward" and you can find the felon or person by instinct. Still and be able to think "A trace b backward". Think on "a action b forward", and you be there to shift forward. Think "Ei E `eima", that is to see and do things by cannon actions.

  To get back, walk through door or walk a pattern and think the pattern an what it means to you as well as diet. Be of a force or focus. This is like a lifetrack that you manipulate by direction. It is also by vision. Revealing land that you may have gone to get there. Usually you can't go over an old surface again despite being in the lifetrack so it becomes just a vision. Once there, do on;

A) show of talking,
B) talk legaleze and know more about it.

  Your body might stand still, but you will be in two places seeing the vision of and in the other. Adjust it in its intentional path because you don't want to be the one who's intentional use or unintentional use is in the record, Then something won't, as in itself happen to act different or to seem different according to how you modify your action.

  This works by time indifference. Thus to Act so cool and indifferent as it is so beautiful some places. Be able and capable. The more capable. more indifferent to be as an able mind and body to cope, to be dutiful not to deceive. Others of the able mind ye decree but you deceive. This works by Semi-perception conception, to be and perceive to be precise. Its mainly thought out word magic. Don't try to use this against people. 

 
skyhawk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *