Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Anti-magic

  Anti-magic can appear as though science in a scientific idea, but it isn't. This is an interesting field, Anti-magic as its using a chaos base. It is the only source of magic that makes its source from iron based material. This field of magic will make a weak person insane. It works by the harmonic frequency that is the language of metal and bonding to said source by attunement. This Anti-magic is undetectable by any means except for the caster. Do not attempt the method listed unless you have discipline of yourself from kung fu. This is because of the actual possibility that Anti-magic is three times as powerful for the amount of metal is in the equation of metallic energy structure by weight = focused amount times itself three times or ¢^3 ~ E%^3 where for the force of anti-magic is if done by the person to treat the force like the ¢ or E% is the focused amount of seconds. 

So in examples, 245 seconds of pure focus to achieve something is 14,706,125 N if in meditation or standing meditation where a normal focus is 1 minute ore more of 60 seconds and is 216,000 N of force. Just the allure of so much power will kill the owner because of stupidity. This rule applies: cocky, lazy, stupid, dead. It is like this: get cocky because of success. Get lazy because of too many successes. Get stupid because of mistakes by missed items in your schemes or for the reason of too many successes. Finally, the death occurs because of those mistakes and said person will be killed by panic.

So, to begin imagine a piece of iron ore and yourself in your mind. Draw a mental line from the iron to you. Allow for five minutes of the source power to pool. When ready, reach your mind out and make things happen that you focus on. Imagine an event and it will happen. Keep a sword at your side and will through it to make an event happen of your imagination. Evoke with it. It is best used as a manipulation force by will, focus and imagination. If you use it with emotion, try to keep the effects down. The effects of Anti-magic are amplified by one hundred percent or four times per one level of emotion. How to measure this effect in math is with Energy quadrupled. Energy is measured by the Kelvin temperature from Fahrenheit of (T of degree f-32)/1.8+273=E% or ¢ where E%^4 ?> ¢^4 = amount in neutons (N). The combined theoreustic (energy manipulation considered mathematically) idea is a equation of E%1+E%2 = Neutons of force.

My advice, do not do anything with Anti-magic when very angry and yet you can overwhelm shields easy with this in mind. The effect of insanity is a madness factor of inefficiency, the more inefficient the more madness that occurs and the more power aroused by this anti-magic in itself. The reason is this effect is to measure the amount of chaotic interaction controlled by the usage of the metallic magic where the normal magic is the effect of natural things like wood and live materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *